miércoles, 24 de enero de 2018

MY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS

These Christmas holidays have been short. Although I don't like Christmas, I have had a great time with my family and friends. My holidays started this ways...When they gave me the first quarter notes I went with my friends to Granada where we had a great time and it was fun.

The next day I went to Almería with my mother's family where I spent most of my Christmas holidays. On the 24th day we all melt the family there and each one prepares a meal, which was delicious. That night is very funny and cheerful. The next day we all meet my family to eat and we give each other present.

When I arrived in Salobreña a few days before New Year, I was ready for all that night. New Year's Day I was anxious for midnight to come out with my friends. That day I took the grapes with my family and it was very exiting. When midnight arrived, my friends and I went to "Hotel Salobreña" to spend the night there. It was an amazing night!!!

To end, I'll talk about the night of the Three Wise Men, although that night I don't like it, I had a great time with my friends. We went to see the cavalcate of the Three Wise Men in Salobreña and then we went to party.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario