miércoles, 24 de enero de 2018

ADOPT

The topic I'm going to write about is adoption. Every time this topic is more common and many people think about it. However, adoption has its advantages and disvantages. But before explaining them, it must say it is adoption to know more about this topic: it is the adoption of children by couples or one person, both as a woman and as a man.

On the one hand, the advantages of adoption are the happiness that families have when they do it. Adoption can solve many problems. Many families cannot have children because they are sterile or simply don't have enough money.

On the other hand, the disadvantages of adoption is that the woman cannot feel what it is like to have a baby in her belly and in childbirth. However I believe that some people who adopt aren't aware of the responsibility involved.

In my opinion, I think that adopting is a nice way to start a family but I prefer to have a baby before adopting, although I respect the families that do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario