sábado, 8 de octubre de 2016

AN INFORMAL LETTER

                                                                                                         S. Labradores St.
                                                                                                         Salobreña.




Dear Susan,
This summer, I went with my parents and my sister on a trip to Portugal. There, I had a great time, there were gorgeous beaches and the food was delicious. When I was in the car I always listened to music it's one of the best feelings in the world. I love it! The languague of Portugal is very nice and I'd love to learn it. Next year I would like to visit the island of Madeira. People say it's the best place in Portugal.


This summer, I went to English and Math classes because I failed these subjects in June. In the morning I went to class and some evenings I was with my friends and we went to the beach, watch a movie. We love watching movie at home at night.
In late August I was in Zurgena (Almería) in the village festivals my mother. There every night I handed out with my friends and stayed until ten o'clock, but this year I was earlier.


I wish my new school year were not so tough and overwhelming for me. I want to get organized and  can't ge together work duties exams. Also, I want to pass my exams this year I hope that the subjects don't become boring.
SUMMER IS BACK!

See you soon,
Alba.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario